Music Festival, Fri 25 - Sun 27 Jul 2014, free entry
Scarborough Seafest sets sail Friday 25th to Sunday 27th July 2014, with a raft of activities for the whole family to enjoy!
Scarborough's 16th Annual Seafest Maritime Festival, sponsored by Barratt Homes and Maldon Sea Salt Flakes, will host a weekend full of free live music, free cooking demonstrations, and free children’s workshops and entertainment, organised by Scarborough Borough Council in partnership with Welcome to Yorkshire and The Great Yorkshire Brewery.
What to look out for at Scarborough Seafest 2014:
* Seafest Food Theatre - free seafood cooking demos by leading Yorkshire Chefs
* Maritime & heritage displays
* Mouth-watering food stalls
* Craft & market stalls
* Great Yorkshire Brewery's real ale & beer festival
* Leeds Caribbean Carnival Display – Saturday 26 July 12.00 midday
* Live music - run by the organisers of Scarborough's popular Acoustic Gathering
* Lots of children's activities
* Grand fireworks display - Saturday 26th from 10pm on Scarborough South Bay
* Scarborough Seafest Sunday Service
|Fri 25 - Sun 27 Jul 2014|